Thursday, September 10, 2009

Heading for New York State

We are finishing up our visit with Nan's Mom tonight, and tomorrow we head for the finger lake region of New York (by Watkins Glenn race track) to visit her Aunt and Uncle for a couple days. The trailer is packed up and ready to go. I had Nan take a video of me loading the Smart Car on the semi. I'll try to upload that video to the blog in a couple of days.

While at Nan's Mom's house I came across a video of Nan as a baby. When we were looking for a trailer I wanted one with a pocket door that separated the living room from the rest of the trailer. That way I could close the pocket door and watch my movies in piece while Nan sewed or whatever in the kitchen area. Take a look at Nan's baby video below and you'll see why I insisted on this privacy door.

http://rock103.com/pages/crew/twisted/play.html?filename=borntobabble.wmv

No comments:

Post a Comment