Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back in Ohio

Nan and I are back in Ohio for a while. We stopped in Elkhart, Indiana for a couple of improvements to the RV since Elkhart is the RV capital of the world. The original axles on the RV are not that great, so I bit the bullet and had a very good system axle system installed for around $2,400. Then I spent another $2,000 on upgraded tires and wheels. I took a video of Nan after I told her how much I had just spent. Here is the link on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkJofldHRqM

We are now in Jefferson, Ohio, by the Pennsylvania line. This is a Thousand Trails campground, so we are only paying $3.00 per day. This campground closes on 10/19, so then we will store the RV and live with Nan’s Mom for a couple of months. We plan on leaving Ohio after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment