Friday, January 22, 2010

Obama is getting stressed.


We are heading north. We are in Silver Springs, FL (by Ocala) for about one week. We picked up my mother in Brooksville on Wednesday, and she is staying with us for the week. Then she’ll drive home and Nan and I will head to the panhandle of Florida. Yesterday we went to see Avator in 3D. This morning we went to line dancing lessons at the campground. Tonight it’s game night including gator races (using bobblehead gators). I don’t know how us seniors find enough hours in a day for all these activities.


I included a picture of my Obama chia pet. His head is getting all moldy. I think he is going through a lot of stress after the Mass. Senate seat vacated by Ted Kennedy was filled by a Republican. I think I’ll scrub him off and start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment