Monday, April 26, 2010

Nan, Mary Jane and I visit a ranch.







Today I drove Nan and her mom to visit a working ranch and have lunch at Sheri’s Ranch in Pahrump, Nevada. When we got there we had lunch and then one of the cowgirls gave us a tour of the facilities. This was the strangest ranch I ever saw. I didn’t see any horses or cattle. Also, we got there around noon and all the cowgirls were still in their sleep wear. The only thing I saw that reminded me of a ranch was a room that included a bed with a set of stirrups in it, plus the girls all said they would be willing to get in the "cowgirl position", whatever that is. They had bungalows there that you could rent for $3,000 for 2 hours. For that kind of money I told Nan she should do whatever it takes to get a job there. We haven’t heard back from them yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment