Sunday, December 5, 2010

South Beach



Yesterday (Saturday) I went to South Beach in Miami. I arrived around 2:00 p.m., so nothing weird was going on. I did see one guy changing while standing behind his car that was parked in the street, and he was bare from the waist down, but that was about it. Oddly enough I heard a guy asking directions to a pharmacy, and I recognized his voice as the crazy guy from the campground that was thinking of putting a $500 hit on a couple in Jamaica. I took a video of him walking down the street. I also saw his motorhome parked on the street, and the door was wide open even though I knew he wasn't in there.

I only stayed on South Beach for a couple of hours. On the drive back I stopped at a seafood market and bought a 1/2 pound of conch salad. It had about 1 ounce of conch and 7 ounces of green pepper and onion.

Today the Browns play the Miami Dolphins, so I'll be able to watch a Browns game on TV. I also picked up some frozen Cincinnati chili at the grocery store. I plan on eating that while watching the game, so I'll really be getting back to my Ohio roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment