Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas in Ohio

I finished up my job in Miami, visited my mom in Brooksville, FL for a few days, and then drove her (in her car) up to D.C. where she will spend Xmas with my brother's family. I left the RV, truck and Smart Car in Brooksville. Nan then drove to D.C. and the two of us drove back to Ohio in a rental car.

Yesterday Nan and I drove 2 1/2 hours to Findlay, OH to have lunch with my former co-workers during their annual Christmas party. I haven't seen them since I retired in July 2009, and it was good seeing everyone. During the party I looked over and noticed Nan was circled by 3 of my former female co-workers. I can only assume that she was telling them how much she loves living in an RV, and how a 400 square foot living space is just heaven.

We are in a mad dash to see family and friends while in Ohio. We plan on heading to Florida around the first week of January to pick up the RV, and then spend some time in Fort Myers Beach.

Here is a funny appearance on Jay Leno by Drew Barrymore regarding her RV trip.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWx2vcGvAdo&feature

No comments:

Post a Comment