Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fort Myers



On 1/6/11, Nan, her mom Mary Jane (MJ), and I hopped in MJ’s van and started driving to Florida. We also had Roxy and Roscoe and a lot of our stuff, so the van was packed.

We drove to Brooksville, FL and picked up the rig at my mom’s storage area. From there we drove to Tampa and stayed 2 nights FREE at Lazy Days RV Park and Dealer. They give you a couple free nights once in your life so that you will remember them and possibly buy from them in the future.


We arrived in Fort Myers on 1/10 for a 1-month stay. The plan was to have my mother come down for a visit and stay in MJ’s trailer. After seeing the size of the trailer I think she will be staying with us instead. The trailer is around 24 feet, has one queen bed, and only cost $1,600 for the month.


MJ is down here on business, so Nan and her are driving to Brooksville today to stay with my mom for the night. Then tomorrow they are going to a big antique show in that area with the hopes of buying some antique dolls. I’ll have to hold down the fort here until tomorrow evening when they return. It’s real quiet right now but I think I’ll be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment