Monday, January 31, 2011

Dude looks like a lady






The truck developed a leak in one of it's suspension airbags a few days ago, so I took it to get it fixed today. It's kind of important since it has air suspension, and this is also part of the air brake system, so I could lose my brakes if the leak gets to bad. When I got there they were waiting on the "guy" pictured above. He was obviously a man, but wearing earrings, a skirt, and painted nails. Since I didn't have my camera, only my phone, the picture and video are grainy, but you get the point. While waiting for the repair I went next door to the gas station to get some breakfast. There was a regular lesbo in there. That was so boring compared to this guy that I didn't even give her a second look.

My brother volunteers for the USO and met Miss America. It pays to volunteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment