Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Brooksville, FL


We arrived in Brooksville, FL on Monday. We are going to be here 3 weeks. This made Nan very happy since she could now set up her sewing machine and get some quilting done. Then she helped me get the Smart Car off the truck. Unfortunately there was a mishap and she smashed her fingers with one of the ramps. It’s not as bad as it looks. She’s going quilting tomorrow at a local quilt shop.
We are parked under trees so our satellite TV isn’t working. I ordered cable TV today for $63 for the month. My mother said she would pay for the cable if we bought her a microwave at Big Lots. We picked it up today for $62. Looks like I’m ahead a dollar.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch. . . not as bad as it looks? That's because they're not YOUR hands, Tom. That had to hurt. I hope you are making it up to her.

    Dale

    ReplyDelete