Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nan and I got Crabs

We are still hanging out in Brooksville, FL. It’s nice to be able to crash in the same place for a while. I went fishing on Tuesday on a party boat. It hold about 30 people and cost $60 per person. It leaves the dock at 8:00 and gets back at 4:00. Since it was Tuesday there were only 15 people on the boat. I caught about 4 grouper, but they were all too small to keep. The captain gets fined around $350 for each undersize grouper so they are real careful to throw back the small ones. I also caught one grunt that I could have kept, but I threw it back since I didn’t want to bother with one fish. In total the boat caught about 7 keeper groupers and several grunts.
Yesterday my Mom, Nan and I went to a restaurant that serves blue crab in garlic and oil. Very healthy. Today we smell like Little Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment